Thursday, December 16, 2010

WALL-E.05

EVE realizes the only parts capable of repairing I am in my truck on Earth and helps him bring the plant to the holo-detector to activate the ship's hyperjump back to Earth, rallying the help of the malfunctioning robots on the ship. The captain opens the holo-detector while fighting Auto, who closes the holo-detector on me and crushes me as I try to hold it open. The captain deactivates Auto and EVE places the plant in the holo-detector, releasing me and sending the ship back to Earth.
EVE brings my body back to his home where she successfully repairs and reactivates him. Unfortunately, my memory is erased and he reverts to an unfeeling trash compactor robot. Heartbroken, EVE gives me a farewell "kiss" which causes an electric spark that reboots my memory and restores me to my usual self. me and EVE happily reunite and join the humans and robots in restoring Earth's environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment